February 01 - December 31, 2018
Our monthly FamilySPACES events are hands-on companion activities that introduce kids and their parents or care givers to the exhibitions on display at SPACES. The focus is on the artistic process, mirroring how SPACES uniquely works with artists, and developing art literacy and communications skills for all ages.
When you join FamilySPACES you might learn how to draw your own fictional character, listen actively during story time, or make fossilized creations of your very own to take home. No two events are the same!
FamilySPACES is appropriate for all ages and FREE.
For a complete list of upcoming FamilySPACES and other upcoming programs visit our events page.
More about this project:
- The Vault (January 27 - March 24, 2017)
- Art Therapy Thursdays
- 2nd Annual CommunitySPACES
- Monster Drawing Rally 2017
- Yoko Inoue
- VAULT (August 18 - October 13)
- The First 100+ Days
- VAULT (May - June 2017)
- Katherine Cooper
- On Exile
- URe:AD Press in Cleveland
- CLOSED December 24th, 25th, and January 1st
- Ground Station - Cleveland
- VAULT (November 2017- January 2018)
- A Color Removed
- SPACES In Wonderland
- 7000 Marks
- Mahwish Chishty
- Waiting for a Break